Tea tree oil gets its range of therapeutic benefits from its many powerful medicinal properties which include the following:
- Antimicrobial properties: Since Arthur Penfold discovered its outstanding antimicrobial activities nearly 100 years ago, numerous studies have confirmed that tea tree oil is one of the most powerful natural antibacterial and anti-fungal substances.
- Expectorant properties: which make tea tree oil ideal for treating respiratory conditions.
- Cicatrisant properties: meaning that the oil can help heal skin wounds quickly and even help to diminish the appearance of scars.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: terpinen 4-ol which is the major chemical component of tea tree oil has excellent anti-inflammatory actions giving tea tree oil a variety of uses including muscular pain and arthritis.
- Insecticide properties: as well as its myriad health benefits, you can use tea tree essential oil to repel insects and kill ticks, mosquitoes and fleas.
Tea - tree Essential Oil
100% Tea-tree Essential Oil